ADIT, public limited company with a capital of EUR 1,187,000 SIRET number: 448 747 360 00015 RCS Paris B 448 747 360
Headquarters: 27 bis quai Anatole France, 75007 Paris
Tél : 01 44 18 31 39 – Fax : 01 45 51 50 96
E-mail : email@example.com
Internet : https://www.adit.fr
Philippe Caduc, CEO of ADIT
Graphic design and web development – Globulebleu.com
OVH Headquarters: 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
Accessing the content and services:
ADIT reserves the right to change, suspend or even interrupt the dissemination of all or parts of the content or services of this website. In addition, ADIT is not liable:
- for the interruption of the website and its services
- for bugs
- for any inaccuracy or omission regarding the information available on the website
- for any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion of a third party leading to the modification of the information available on the website, and, more generally, of any direct or indirect damage, regardless of the cause, origin, nature or consequence caused by the access of anyone on the site or the impossibility of accessing it or the credit given to the information coming directly or indirectly from the latter.
Using the information provided by ADIT:
The user has access to ADIT’s strategic studies and reports in the download area of the site. In this context, the user:
- shall not use this information for anything else than a private, internal to his/her company or affiliated organization use.
- shall not hold ADIT and its employees responsible for how he/she will use or interpret the information, or the consequences of this use or interpretation for his/her company or affiliated organization.
Respecting the intellectual property rights: The entire content of this website (layout, texts, illustrations and software, etc.) is the property of ADIT. Pursuant to article L.122-4 of the French Intellectual Property Code, any specifically unauthorized representation or reproduction in full or in part and by any means is unlawful, and shall be deemed a punishable counterfeit under articles L. 335-2 and following of the French Intellectual Property Code. Links: The website offers links to websites which do not belong to ADIT. These websites are independent from this one. ADIT does not edit or control the sources and content of these websites or their links to other websites. The links to these websites do not constitute in any way an approbation or validation or adhesion of ADIT to the content of these websites. ADIT shall not be held liable for the content, products, services, advertisement, cookies and any other element of these websites or for any confirmed or alleged damage or loss, subsequent to or related to the use of this information, these services or data available on these websites.
Processing personal data
Personal data shall only be collected and processed pursuant to the regulation on data protection. Personal data collected by ADIT is done so in order for you to receive our information; it is collected and processed in the strictest confidentiality, pursuant to the provisions of law no. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, relating to information technology, files and freedoms (“Loi Informatique et Libertés”) and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (“GDPR”).
In some cases, notably when the user sends personal data while filing out and sending one of the forms on the website, it is possible that some personal data is registered on the server. The editor shall only process the personal data received from the user in order to answer the user’s request and for any future email exchange which could result from a possible business relation between the user and the editor.
The user’s personal data can be registered on the server for backup/logging/statistics purposes for a period which shall not exceed 26 months after which the data shall be automatically deleted.
The user’s personal data shall be considered to be confidential and shall be processed as such. By no means is it communicated to third parties for commercial purposes.
Regarding your personal data, pursuant to the provisions of the GDPR or national laws, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to:
- Exercise a right to access this data;
- Request that inaccurate or incomplete data be corrected;
- Request that your data be deleted;
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data;
- Exercise the right to portability of your data;
- Lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés(CNIL), the controlling authority in charge of the respect of obligations in regards to personal data in France. For security purposes and in order to avoid any fraudulent request, ADIT reserves the right to request a proof of your identity in order to exercise those rights. This proof of ID shall be destroyed once the request has been processed.
ADIT shall implement the necessary legal, organizational, technical, logistical and physical measures in order to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity and safety of your Personal Data, as well as to guarantee they are not distorted, damaged or communicated to unauthorized people.
You can also oppose the processing of your personal data for legitimate reasons.