We are looking for a senior consultant for its Special Projects Department.
This dynamic and growing team has assisted many major corporate clients and investment funds in their international operations, thanks to its proven experience in collecting, analyzing and synthesizing economic and strategic information
Under the supervision of the Department Director, the Consultant’s main mission will be to carry out studies aimed at assisting our clients in their various strategical projects, and to participate in the development of the department.
- Conduct business intelligence projects thanks to advanced open source research, using a rigorous methodology aimed at extracting high value-added information, by exploiting corporate data as well as media, academic works and scientific studies, etc. Analysis of the information gathered and redaction of high value-added notes and reports for our clients.
- Collecting and analysing client needs to build commercial proposals adapted to their needs
- Interaction with service providers and third parties (providing advice, guidance and feedback on their work, quality control, etc.)
- Oral restitution to clients
Profile and skills:
- You have a degree in political science, international relations, economics, law, etc. and you have a conclusive professional experience (3-5 years) in an organisation(s) related to our business (investigation firm, strategy consultant, M&A consultancy, investment bank, strategy or M&A department of a large group, research organisation, etc.).
- Rigorous, organised, dynamic and highly motivated, you have a critical mind, great curiosity and a passion for investigation.
- You are tenacious and have a great capacity to work in a demanding environment
- You are comfortable presenting your analyses to clients and answering their questions
- Excellent command of Pack Office and proficiency in advanced internet research techniques are required
An excellent level (written and oral) of English and French is essential. A third language is a real plus.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join the dynamic and growing in-house M&A and Special Projects Desk team and become part of its development
- An intellectually stimulating and dynamic working environment.
- Participation in high strategic value assignments for high profile clients
- A salary based on experience and performance bonuses
Starting date: as soon as possible. CV and cover letter