We are looking for a dynamic and experienced individual who will be part of a new team conducting strategic intelligence projects and resolving complex business issues using fact-finding and critical analysis tools.
- Conduct business intelligence projects, including competitive intelligence, market intelligence, M&A Due Diligence, litigation support, market entry studies, problem solving, and power mapping.
- Gain a deep understanding of client needs through discussions directly with the client or taking direction from the strategic research director.
- Articulate, scope, and prioritize research needs, gather relevant information using appropriate sources and write well-structured and objective reports in a client focused manner.
- Effectively use case resources, including subcontractors and other third party services. Provide guidance, feedback, and quality control to in-house researchers and subcontractors.
- Support the growth of the strategic intelligence practice through involvement in non case-related projects (ex: marketing and networking initiatives, methodologies, etc).
Profile and competencies
- Strong academic background, 5-8 years of relevant professional experience, in a reputable investigative firm or research intensive organization. Fluency in English & French is essential.
- Must have a critical mind and love problem solving, curiosity, humility, passion about investigation. Strong knowledge of research techniques including deep web, litigation checks, and advanced online search tools.
- A flexible and solution provider mindset with the ability to responds to clients positively; ability to identify roadblocks and drive toward resolution; ability to multi-task and manage multiple commitments; you thrive under pressure, love challenges and strive for perfection.
- Ability to work within a team and to work independently as well when necessary.
What we offer
- An opportunity to join a new team within the Strategic Intelligence Division, with strong senior executive sponsorship, and to become an important team member at a unique time.
- An environment where your voice is not only heard, but your efforts are critical in establishing this team as reliable, innovative, and trust-worthy.
- We offer a competitively positioned package including a bonus scheme that rewards individuals based on performance.
- We support hybrid working arrangements, wherever possible.
- As an equal opportunities employer, we encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us. We and are fully committed to equal treatment, free from discrimination, of all candidates throughout our recruitment process.
Application closing date : 31 May 2022 with CV and cover letter