We are looking for a junior consultant in investment intelligence for its Special Projects Department.
This dynamic and growing team has assisted many major corporate clients and investment funds in their international operations, thanks to its proven experience in collecting, analyzing and synthesizing economic and strategic information
Under the supervision of the Department Director, the Consultant’s main mission (independently or under the coordination of project managers) will be to carry out studies and analyses to support our clients’ investment decisions.
- Conduct business intelligence projects thanks to advanced open source research, using a rigorous methodology aimed at extracting high value-added information, by exploiting corporate data as well as media, academic works and scientific studies, etc.
- Analysis of the information gathered
- Redaction of strategic notes and comprehensive and client oriented reports
Profile and skills
- You have a degree in political science, international relations, economics, law, etc.
- You have already had a first professional experience (internship, work-study, permanent contract) in an investigation firm, in M&A/Private Equity, in a think tank or research centre for example.
- Excellent command of Pack Office and proficiency in advanced internet research techniques are required
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- You are a good listener and a quick learner, you are curious and like to work on various subjects
- You are also very rigorous and have a good sense of organisation, enabling you to become operational quickly and to carry out your assignments autonomously for high-level contacts
- Dynamic and highly motivated, you are tenacious and have a great capacity to work in a demanding environment
An excellent level (written and oral) of English and French is essential. A third language is a real plus.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join the dynamic and growing in-house M&A and Special Projects Desk team and become part of its development
- An intellectually stimulating and dynamic working environment.
- Participation in high strategic value assignments for high profile clients
- A salary based on experience and performance bonuses
Starting date: as soon as possible. CV and cover letter